Most film producers and entertainers rent equipment for their projects.  This may include cameras,
camera equipment, sound and lighting, portable electrical equipment and generators, dressing room
trailers, grip trucks, mechanical effects equipment, grip equipment, and similar miscellaneous equipment.
Although Rental Houses would typically demand that the renter provide a certificate of insurance naming
them as Loss Payee and Additional Insured, these rental houses must also have their own business
liability and equipment floater policies which may include loss of rental income to damaged or lost
equipment.  New Empire is expert in providing this insurance of this risk type.

Following are some type of rental houses:

  • Miscellaneous Equipment rented to others with or without operators
  • Automobiles leased to others with or without drivers
  • Props and costumes rented to others
  • Stage & Lighting equipment rented to others including set up and take down